Sunday, November 8, 2009

SECOND QUARTER DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!

My 2nd quarter is not as easy as my 1st quarter.
During the second grading I have lot of learning especially on my T.L.E. class. I learned about different HTML tags and their uses, and I realized that this knowledge may be helpful for me in choosing my vocation. If in the 1st quarter I encountered simple problems, in the 2nd grading I encountered tougher problems, I’m beginning to feel the pressure of being a 4th year student. Why? Because there are more mind stripping lessons, more hectic schedules and lot of extracurricular activities. This past few weeks there are lot of suspension of classes, because of this we need to rush the topics that are included in the Periodical Test. Soon I just pray to God and did all my best. Thanks God
I survived!
Despite of the pressures and problems, one thing is for sure, these are not hindrance to my success. I will do all the means to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment