Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"My Third Grading Experiences"

High School life gets even better and I’ve never felt this way before. As time goes by, I get deeper to many things and learn more especially on my T.L.E. class.


On my T.L.E class I’ve learned more on HTML Tags especially on html images and links. I’ve also experience the same thing on my other classes. Like in the past few grading periods there are also problems that I encountered, but this time its only the usual problems like rushing my projects and assignments due to conflict on schedule. But with the help and support of my love ones and with the help of God, I made it through. I also thank God for these challenges because it molds me to be a better person.


I know that this third grading is not yet the end. On the Fourth Grading period I’ll do my best to achieve my dream. And I’m very positive and confident that I’ll be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment